|Emergency drills with Kindergarten!|
|31 degrees and windy! Brrr!|
The day was highlighted with freezing my face off at morning duty, ARD/IEP meetings, some informal classroom visits, working with students during emergency drills, phone calls with parents, some assessment prep (joy!) and of course shuffling some paper!
|TELPAS & 504s!|
|I work with an amazing team!|
- I love so many aspects my job!
- I understand the value & importance of the parts I don't love as much!
- Student success is won daily/hourly in the time spent, conversations had, partnerships created!
- Kids & teachers are awesome!
- The journey I'm on toward the principalship goal is worth it!
Hope everyone else found it as motivating and encouraging as I did! What were some of your highlights!? Share!